(Anna)Okay, can I just, say something crazy?好 我可以说一件很疯狂的事吗?
(Hans)I love crazy!我喜欢疯狂!
(Anna)All my life has been a series of doors in my face
我的人生总是被一系列的门给挡在面前
And then suddenly I bump into you而现在我突然撞见了你
(Hans)I was thinking the same thing!我正在想著同一件事!
'Cause like I've been searching my whole life to find my own place
我这辈子都在寻寻觅觅我的栖身之所
And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue
也许我是个派对咖或是该待在个巧克力火锅里
(Anna)But with you但和你一起
(Hans)But with you但和你一起
(Hans)I found my place我找到我的归属
(Anna)I see your face我看见你的面容
(Both)And it's nothing like I've ever known before
这和我过去所知所闻与众不同
Love is an open door爱是扇敞开的大门
Love is an open door爱是扇敞开的大门
Love is an open door爱是扇敞开的大门
(Hans)I mean it's crazy我说 这真的很疯狂
(Anna)What?什麼?
(Hans)We finish each other's我们吃掉了彼此的
(Anna)Sandwiches三明治
(Hans)That's what I was gonna say!我正打算这麼说!
(Anna)I've never met someone我从来没碰过一个人
(Both)Who thinks so much like me想法和我如此相似
Jinx! Jinx again!一样了!又一样!
Our mental synchronization我们百分百同步
Can have but one explanation这只有一种解释
(Hans)You你
(Anna)And I和我
(Hans)Were就
(Anna)Just是
(Both)Meant to be命中注定
(Anna)Say goodbye挥别那些
(Hans)Say goodbye挥别那些
(Both)To the pain of the past过去的那些痛苦
We don't have to feel it any more我们再也不会有那些感受
Love is an open door爱是扇敞开的大门
Love is an open door爱是扇敞开的大门
Life can be so much more生活可以是如此丰富美满
(Anna)With you和你一起
(Hans)With you和你一起
(Anna)With you和你一起
(Hans)With you和你一起
(Both)Love is an open door爱是扇敞开的大门
(Hans)Can I say something crazy?
我可以说一件很疯狂的事吗?
Will you marry me?你愿意嫁给我吗?
(Anna)Can I say something even crazier? Yes!
我可以说件更疯狂的事吗?我愿意!