Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling 哦,丹尼男孩,笛声响彻
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side 在深谷里徘徊,消逝在山间
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying 仲夏溘然而逝,万花已然零落
T'is you, T'is you must go and I must bide. 你定要离开,我将会等待
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow 若你归时,正逢仲夏,踏上了如茵绿地
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow 或是幽谷,正迎飞雪,萦绕着静谧之声
t'is I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow 无论阴晴,我将在哪儿,静静守候
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so. 哦,丹尼男孩,我如此爱你
And when ye come, and all the flowers are dying 若你归时,恰逢万花零落
If I am dead, as dead I well may be 或许那时,早已安详入梦
I pray you'll find the place where I am lying 我祈祷苍天,愿你能寻到我的长眠之地
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me. 屈膝对我说声再见吧
And I shall hear, though soft you tread above me 我会听到,包括那轻柔的足音
And all my grave will warm and sweeter be 肃穆的坟冢也会温馨
And then you'll kneel and whisper that you love me 你屈膝,接着低吟着“你爱我”
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me. 我将在平静中守候,待你归来之际
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me. 我将在平静中守候,待你归来之际